Libera, Inc. is a dynamic and growing company with a progressive and out of the box computer-savvy work force. The information in this section will help you understand the company culture and employment opportunities we offer. If you like what you see, we encourage you to submit your resume and apply for the Libera team!
You can expect to be part of a very challenging working environment. We monopolize your strengths and incorporate you into our highly interactive team. You work with the best and brightest of individuals in a decision making process based on debate and having to sell your ideas to other bright individuals. You can propose what you will do and, if approved by the team, you have and exercise responsibility for getting it done. You are given the ability to make decisions and are held accountable for the results. You are judged based on productivity, style of delivery and quality of results. You quickly learn to monitor yourself and report back if things are not going according to plan. You are expected at all times to behave completely ethically with respect to customers and one another. Your level of commitment and involvement determines the scope of your personal development and the degree to which you meet or exceed your own expectations.
Libera expects employees to:
- Exceed client expectations by delivering high quality software solutions that are on-time and within budget
- Foster the development of our team members by positioning each other and the team for success
- Continuously improve our process of effectively developing the best-of-breed solutions
- Continuously set and achieve attainable yet challenging goals
- Continue to achieve sequential revenue and profit growth in all product and service lines
- Be rewarded handsomely for continuously achieving or exceeding objectives
Employees expect Libera to:
- Create an atmosphere where people feel really great about themselves and others
- Provide the most superior total compensation and benefits package available anywhere
- Invest wisely
- Enable people to truely be themselves and a little weird or nerdy at times, if necessary!
- Provide a work life balance and flexible approach to time management
- Reward for performance
- Plan for sustainability through career opportunities and growth strategies
Our Vision, Mission and Values
are the real basis of our employment culture. In the fast-paced, nerve-racking world that is information technology, we will not stray from these principles. Libera is always looking for talented individuals who are driven to succeed in the complex field of information technology and who believe that they can shape their own careers. Libera is a slightly nerdy place where high achievers can feel welcome and where we can choose what we do if we are excellent at it. We get promoted into places we desire and have the opportunity to stay working in our areas of strength.
In addition to these significant growth opportunities for the right people, Libera offers a superior total compensation package that includes exceptional benefit choices and a comprehensive salary structure. We also offer individualized training and development support, long term career and personal certification awards from Microsoft, PMI etc, flexible working arrangements for those who earn the trust, and extensive travel or relocation opportunities for those who seek it.
Exciting job opportunities currently exist at Libera, the details of which are found below. However, if you like the sound of Libera, know that you have something special to give, and think you are a ‘Libera Fit’, please apply anyway. We always want to hear from you! Our employees draw on multiple disciplines from business development to project management and customer service; from mainstream programming and development to UX design, mobile and internationalization; from technical consulting to quality assurance. If you have these or other similar experience and skills, please reach out to us...
We need experienced and talented people in the following areas:
Libera offers internship opportunities with area colleges and universities to enhance educational training and identify talented students for future full-time employment. Internships provide immediate benefits to the student through competitive wages and “real world” experience. Libera benefits from the immediate employment of the intern and the prospect of a future long-term employee.
Internships may be offered during fall or spring semesters or summer months. Just as we seek the highest qualified full-time employees, we seek interns with the strongest work ethic and motivation to succeed. Our minimum intern qualifications include:
- Undergraduate/graduate students typically in their junior or senior year of study
- Strong academic credentials as evidenced by a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Outstanding character demonstrated by written professional references and academic recommendations
- High degree of motivation demonstrated by participation in extra-curricular or community service activities
Prospective interns are encouraged to contact Libera through one of the following options:
- E-mail your resume to HR@libera.com
- Fax your resume to (716) 665-4004; attention Internship Opportunities
- Mail your resume to Libera, Inc., 1509 Buffalo St. Extension, Jamestown, NY 14701
As Libera, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, all applicants and employees are evaluated on the basis of their ability, competence and job performance. There is no discrimination on the basis of race, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification, which may be protected under the law. We welcome, encourage and represent diversity in our workplace.
Libera recognizes prospective employees who may relocate to one of our offices many times have an employed spouse who will need to find employment in our community as well. We have extensive resources for spousal employment searches and in addition we welcome spouses as potential employees.